Saturday, October 9, 2010

Here we go...

All right. A new day and a new blog.

Lets kick things off right with an intro.

My name is Griffin Asher. As the blog description says I'm a Taxidermist by day, writer by night and I play with swords anytime in between. I've been a Taxidermist for 10 years, a fencer for nearly 7 and I've been writing stories for as long as I can remember.

With this blog I hope to bring some of those elements together. The thing I see the most (and the thing that bothers me the most) are the mistakes authors make when it comes to swords. A sword is not a club that you simply hack away at someone with. In a real fight that's a good way to get yourself killed. There are also many different types of swords and they are meant to be used in very specific ways (that's something I want to expand on in later posts).

But all that's in the future. So hang on, buckle up and check back often.

P.S. If you want to know about something specific, drop a comment and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment