Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dear Story

Dear Story,

You know I love you, my story, but I do wish you would have told me that where I started writing was actually chapter two and not the beginning. That is kind of something that would have been nice to know before I change the beginning and am then forced to change what I have written already.

But that's all right, my story. I still love you in your beauty. I realize now that my first impressions of you were shallow. Now I am starting to understand your depths and just how complex this project is going to be. I will admit, my story, you're starting to scare me a little, but we'll keep pressing through.

Hopefully all theses knots will untangle as we go.

Still you sincere, if a little intimidated, admirer,
Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment