Wednesday, November 10, 2010

8 things you lose during NaNoWriMo

1. Sanity
Lets face it people, we're listening to the voices in our head and doing what they are telling us to do. Then again, they do seem to have really good ideas...

2. A normal sleep rhythm
1,667 words can be a lot sometimes. School/work/family all seem to conspire to get in the way. So when all else fails, what is the easiest thing to carve some time from? Sleep! (It's over ratted anyway). Just be sure to stock up on makeup to hide the dark circles under your eyes.

3. A balanced diet
A piece of toast and three cups of coffee for breakfast, a handful of cheerios, two cheese sticks and 20 cups of coffee for lunch and whatever you can find in the pantry for dinner (and maybe a few more cups of coffee). What's wrong with that?

4. The ability to speak to real live people
They say things you didn't tell them to. They don't use speaking tags. It's bazaar." I said to anyone reading this blog.

5. Hygiene
Shower? Are you kidding? I don't have time, I'm typing!

6. The ability to care about spelling and grammar
Who do care anny way? Word count is word count.

7. Shame
His sword can shine in a fabulously brilliantly blindingly awesome charismaticly bazaar and definitely manlyish way if I want it to.

8. The ability to form coherent sentences
Like if I some care, no!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I wish I could turn it on/off at will.
    2. Here's to the day when dark circles are considered beautiful, instead of long (fake) eyelashes and lipstick. The fourth-wave feminist movement, as I call it.
    3. Season 2 of "College Life".
    4. The fact that I am here speaks for itself.
    5. Laptops have cameras. microphones and touch pads but no smoke detectors. Intelligent design, obviously.
    6. I have to copy and paste "Hygiene" for this particular sentence.
    7. Shame is for people in the real world. What's the point of a personal dream space if you have to lug the bag of shame around?
    8. Now you crossed the line, ma'am. :)
    9. Is there?
    10. Why not?
    11. Please?
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15. You don't like me anymore?

    ReplyDelete